Monday, June 30, 2014

Obligatory End-of-the-Quarter Campaign Mailer: "Daddy Needs a New Pair of Shoes!"

Sending out these fundraiser things is a gamble you know?

Like this shot here. We spent an hour figuring out which pair of my old beat up Chucks to star in the photo, then most of the day shooting 80 different shots of different pairs of shoes, mixed w a variety of campaign imagery. We passionately debated ad strategy  right over the top of what had promised to be an enjoyable lunch break and then studied 9 prototypes of format and at one point even invested, I kid you not, 35 minutes trying out umpteen variations of the pink color for the type. And then what? Our brave little emailer heads out to do battle for your attention w all the other end-of-the-quarter ads from bigger name candidates with better funded campaigns. The whole thing might just roll snake eyes.
Why do it?
Well, because we need the money, duh! But I guarantee you we get more bang for your bucks and more actual miles than most any candidate out there. Those are REAL former campaign shoes, walked ragged chasing across the district rallying Democrats and ragging on the Right. If you met me someplace it cost me gas money to get there & I was probably headed someplace else shortly.  This quarter we traveled almost thirteen thousand miles, on the road more than half the time, including one trip that included petitioning in 22 separate cities in all seven counties of the district. Why do it? Somebody has to. I am honored so many of you have supported me to fight this battle.
I want you to support my campaign because you know it is the right thing to do, because you know I am trying my best & because you have faith that things can change. You keep me funded and I will keep at it. That simple. It’s not easy and it’s not quick, but if we work we can get there.
BTW: I actually DO need new Chucks. Chuck Taylor Converse All-Star Black High-Tops, size 11, that is. & no, this is not a paid promotion for them; but it is a fairly broad hint to you, lol.
Get information on my campaign on our website: www.mikelweisser.org

WE can make a Difference

Join me.

Contribute Here:

Visit the website:

Mikel Weisser
918-234-5633
4490 Sundown Dr
So-Hi, AZ 86413
mikelweisser@gmail.com


this message paid for by Mikel Weisser for US Congress
unsubscribe here: yzurthemepark@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment